Topic : The house believes that youth of the nation has contributed upto maximum in retaining the maximum freedom of the nation after independence
विषय: स्वतंत्रता के उपरान्त देश के युवाओं ने स्वतंत्रता की अक्षुण्णता बनाये रखने हेतु हर सम्भव प्रयास किया है।
Guidelines for The National Inter-University Debate Competition (January 14 - 15, 2022)
- The debate will be conducted in Hindi & English separately through online portals, the details for the same will be provided in due time.
- Each participating university is entitled to two teams of two participants each (Hindi & English), one speaking ‘for’ & one ‘against’ the topic.
- With the motive of constantly promoting & encouraging new talents to such platforms, all the previous participants who have secured first position in this contest are not allowed to participate.
- There will be a winner’s shield in each category. Individual prizes of Rs.3000/- & Rs.2000/- will also be awarded to the winner & runner-up respectively in each category. Two consolation prizes and four special recognition prizes shall also be awarded in each category. Participation certificates shall be awarded to all the participants.
- Pantnagar University team will contest for individual prizes only.
- Each participant will be given 5+1 min to speak. There will be a question-answer round after the participant has finished his/her speech.
- The questioning will be restricted to 1 minute and the response should be completed in the next 2 minutes.
- Participants with written speeches will not be eligible for prizes. However, a slip of paper, bearing only the key points, shall be permitted.
- Decision of the judges shall be final & binding.
- Confirmation of participation may be sent to Dr. S. K. Kashyap, Chief Coordinator, YUVA 2022, on the e-mail address provided below, latest by December 25, 2021 along with a scanned letter of confirmation of participation from a competent authority of the participating university.
For further details:
Contact : Priyank Maithani (+91-7618302843)      Abha Belwal (+91-8755371852)